Followers

COMING SOON!





5/6/13

NEWEST Maybelline Vivid Lipsticks

So you all know i'm IN. LOVE. with Maybelline's line of Vivid Lipsticks.
Welp, lo and behold,
I walked into my Walgreens just last week & there were NEW shades! :)
I only scooped up two of them (for now),
and here they are!







First up is 'Pop of Cherry'.

This is a lovely, bright red with orange undertones.
Great medium between your classic red & an orange like this one.


Next, 'Fuchsia Flash'.

This is a pretty, almost bubblegum pink.
It's basically in the middle of this pink & this pink.
:)



AS ALWAYS,
these lipsticks are fantastic quality.
Bright, wonderful color.
Great staying power.
Super soft.



GO GRAB SOME!
:D



1 comment:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)