Followers

COMING SOON!





3/20/13

New Maybelline Vivid lipsticks- pt. 2!

Helloooo!
I loved Maybelline's new line of Vivid lipsticks so much-
 that I went back & bought some more :)

(for a FULL review of this product, go here.)



Here are my newest additions!




First up, 'Pink Pop'.

'Pink Pop' is a bubblegum-pink shade, hence it's name. It reminded me very much of Wet n Wild Fergie's 'Penthouse Suite'. It's a lovely color that's not too bold- but still gives you that pop of color! This will be a favorite of mine for Spring, I can already tell.



Next, 'Electric Orange'.

'Electric Orange' is a vivacious orange with apparent yellow undertones. It's much more orange in the tube than it goes on, but I still like it. I don't own a single orange lipstick & have never worn the shade before at all, but if nothing else- it will be perfect come football season! ;P




Which of these do you like best?
Have you tried any of the Vivid lipsticks?
What are YOUR thoughts?
Let me know! :)




1 comment:

  1. that orange is crazy! i don't think i could pull it off but it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)