Followers

COMING SOON!





12/23/13

Christmas Makeup Look

I've been itching to do some more Christmas looks.
I found one on Pinterest from Naturally Erratic that I really liked,
and I've recreated it here :)






I used:
Too Faced's Shadow Insurance
UD's 'Libertine' and Sleek's 'Dragon Fly' & 'Cricket'- crease
UD's 'Damaged' &'Libertine'- lid
Lime Crime's 'Seahorse Discourse'- highlight
UD's 'Black Dog' & Sugarpill's 'Love+'- lower lash line
'Tako'- inner corners & browbone
Covergirl Line Exact eyeliner
L'Oreal Butterfly mascara



What do you all think about this look?
I really loved how Naturally Erratic did it.
I like the smokeyness of it best, I think.




2 comments:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)