Followers

COMING SOON!





12/10/13

Ninja Polish- 'Festive Floam'

Hello!
I'm finally beginning to have more time to blog :)


Today's polish was a gift from my bestie for Christmas last year
that I never got around to posting about prior to the holiday.
This is my first Floam,
which were all the rage last year.
Here's 2 coats of NJ's 'Festive Floam'!


'Festive Floam' is a floam polish (duh) made of matte red, green, and white glitter,
and from the 2012 holiday collection.
I used this by itself to really feature the polish,
but I think for it to look best- you'll want 1 coat of a base color.
I really like how simple yet festive this polish is :)

POLISH INFORMATION
Brand: Ninja Polish
Type: Floam
Formula: Pretty good
Opacity (1-5): 3
Application:  Good
Price: $9 
Get This: here 



What do you guys think about the Floam polishes?

2 comments:

  1. This is so much fun! Does Ninja Polish sell in drugstores or is it online only?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't even know there was a christmas floam! love it

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)