Followers

COMING SOON!





12/11/13

Pop Culture Cosmetics- 'Jack Frost'

If you're not aware of my love affair with Pop Culture Cosmetics,
then you really need to get with the program :P
This is my current favorite indie polish maker,
and possibly my favorite ever.
The polishes are always unique and great quality.

Recently I ordered several from PCC that are winter/Christmas themed,
and here is the first of them:
'Jack Frost'.

'Jack Frost' is a clear base with blue and white micro glitter (some holo),
small light blue hexes, and large white snowflakes... which is the best part :)
Here it is pictured over Revlon's 'Dream' on 3 fingers
and Sinful Colors' 'Rain' on my ring finger.

I really don't like it against the dark blue,
but I think it looks mighty fine against the light blue :)


POLISH INFORMATION
Brand: Pop Culture Cosmetics
Type: Crelly topcoat
Formula: Pretty good!
Opacity (1-5): 1-2
Application:  Good, but you definitely have to dig out the snowflakes
Price: $4 for a mini
Get This: PCC is currently closed until Jan 2 :(



What do you guys think about this topcoat?

2 comments:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)