Followers

COMING SOON!





2/10/14

Valentine's Day nail art & mani

Ya'll know I'm NOT good at nail art.
I saw a design on Pinterest that I wanted to try and recreate...
-___-
It turned out pretty crappy.
But i'll post anyway!


This is SUPPOSED to be heart shaped balloons.
But... yeah.
Didn't quite work out.
I got my hand to stop shaking long enough to do a somewhat decent job
on the hearts, but the black strings are wayyyy too thick.




Also, I have a super girl and simply mani for you:

This topcoat is one of the first indie polishes I ever bought
a couple years ago.

This is 'Monsta Love' from GlitterDaze.
Very fun :)
Nice little throwback,
as it was originally posted here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)