Followers

COMING SOON!





2/26/15

FROM THE VAULT- Lime Crime Carousel Gloss 'Snow-Sicle'

So considering this is my NINTH consecutive day being out of work due to the snow/ice,
I figured this gloss is a perfect one to bring out of the vault and showcase again.



This gloss is completely clear, but filled with holo/iridescent glitter.
It's GORG.





Though I don't wear this very much (mainly because the sticky-ness of it doesn't mesh with my super long hair)- it is really lovely. Very simple and easy with a little bit of pop :)





3 comments:

  1. ooh its really pretty, i love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta kingIf you have tried everything you can to stop snoring and nothing works,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Play bazaar
    satta king
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar Barish aur mohabbat dono hi bohat yaadgar hote hain, Farq sirf itna hai, Barish main jism bheeg jata hai aur mohabbat m

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)