Followers

COMING SOON!





5/26/12

neon popsicles & blog hop

Good morn'!
I'm pretty stoked this morning because we're heading to the Renaissance festival here in a second, and it's been quite awhile since i've been. Though it's going to be 347373 degrees, it should still be fun! :)

Quick post today.
I'm wearing a neon orange/yellow striped shirt today and figured today's polish would just be too perfect.

I give you ORLY's 'Melt Your Popsicle' !


Yummy! Look at all that rich, neon orange goodness!

'Melt Your Popsicle' is a vivid neon orange from ORLY's Feel the Vibe summer 2012 collection.    I figured it would apply like most other neons i've tried latley, but it was actually better! It's formula was super fluid and smooth. Though thin, it didn't go on all that thin (if that makes any sense...?). I figured the first coat would be all but see through based on the consistency, but it was a lot more opaque. I used 2 coats here and was ALMOST at opacity, so 3 coats is probably necessary.

It dried super fast and was just dreamy all around. It makes me thirsty for a Sonic slushie...

Anyway, that's that.
ALSO, DON'T FORGET to enter the giveaway i'm co-hosting!!
There are so many prizes, and it ends June 8th!



Also, BlogLoveTherapy is hosting a blog hop!


BlogLoveTherapy

There's already a TON of great blogs on there (including mine! :p),
so go check it out!

8 comments:

  1. wow the orange looks lovely! I haven't any orange nailpolish but after seeing your post, i will head out to the shops to see if I can find any.

    xo kerker
    The Ugly Moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous orange color! Haven't tried that but they are perfect for summer!

    Just found your blog through blog hop, following you :)

    http://mui28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really does look like an orange popsicle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous orange! I have been on the hunt for a bright orange. I might have to give this a try~

    ReplyDelete
  5. this color is awesome!

    now following

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)