Followers

COMING SOON!





7/11/13

Cocktail Makeup Series- Tarte Sangria

It's been a bit since I've done another cocktail look for my makeup series,
and after making this drink myself last week-
it was perfect timing to post it.

Today's look is based off of a tarte Sangria.
* not my picture*

This calls for Pinot Grigio (but any white wine will do- i used chardonnay), limes,
kiwis, rasperries, sugar, and ginger ale.
IT's DELICIOUS.


Though I just now finally made the drink,
I did this look a couple months ago,
and I feel like i've gotten a litttttle bit better in my makeup looks since then,
so bear with me :)



I used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sugarpill's 'Tako'- inner crease & brow bone
Sugarpill's 'Love+'- crease
BFTE's 'Envy' & 'Green Apple'- lid
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara
Covergirl Line Exact liquid eyeliner



I've gotten a couple great suggestions for this series from you guys,
so look for that soon!
Thanks for reading/looking.

7 comments:

  1. i love those colors, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you just let all the fruits sit in the wine for a while? It looks yummy! The makeup fits perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep! Cut everything up & pour it into the wine. add sugar, and let it sit in the fridge for at least an hour. After that, add 1/2 liter of ginger ale & you're good to go! It's delicious :) and thanks!

      Delete
  3. Pretty. Your eye look is like a watermelon. I love this look and I want to try this myself. What color lip would you pair with this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I'd love to see your recreation. let me know when you do it! And i would definitely pair a bright red lip with this. Lime Crime's Carousel Gloss in Candy Apple would look great :)

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous! Super fun and bright!And that drink looks so yummy =3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is cute! And the drink looks equally delicious!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)