Followers

COMING SOON!





7/6/13

*GUESTPOST* by NailsLikeLace

Ok guys,
I've been a little busy lately, so i'm on the hunt for people who want to guestpost for me.
(email me at: taylorhelana@gmail.com if you're interested!!)
I'm super stoked to have NailsLikeLace guest post for me today.
I've followed her blog for quite awhile now,
and her nail art (among other things) is FANTASTIC! :)




Hey everyone! 
This is Amber from NailsLikeLace, posting for Taylor, today!
I was playing with some new polishes, trying to come up with an idea for a good guest post, 
and I ended up deciding on Grease inspired nails (if you haven't seen that movie,
you are really missing out!).






On all of my nails, I started with a gorgeous, vibrant, neon pink, ORLY Passion Fruit,
then topped off most of my nails with Sally Hansen Star Burst,
one of the very few crackle polishes I actually kind of like.

On the middle nail, though, I wrote the word 'Grease', loosely based off the logo image,
with black and white acrylic paint.

A final coat of Seche Vite to smooth everything out, and I was good to go!
I love how these turned out, and I hope you do, too!

2 comments:

  1. HI Amber!! I LOVE her blog :) and I love the move Grease, awesome nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank ya, ma'am!! :)

    And thank you so much Taylor for having me!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)