Followers

COMING SOON!





7/2/13

DDP- 'Home of the Brave'

Time for my first July 4th post!
I should have started them at least a week ago,
 but oh well.

Today's post is my newest indie polish purchase-
'Home of the Brave' from Darling Diva Polish!
Pictured here is 2 coats of Sinful Colors' 'Sugar Rush' & CG's 'Icicle' as accent.

'Home of the Brave' is a clear base filled with white, red, blue, & silver holo microglitter, medium red, white, & blue hex glitter, white and blue bar glitter, large white hexes, large blue and red stars, and large white hearts.
This baby is jam packed with tons of different glitters!
I loveeeee it :)

POLISH INFORMATION
Brand:  Darling Diva Polish
Type: Glitter Topcoat
Formula: Awesome!
Opacity (1-5): 1
Application: Fantastic!
Price: $10
Get This: her Etsy site 


What do you guys think of this polish?



1 comment:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)