Followers

COMING SOON!





7/25/13

Unicorns in the Mist

Finally! Another nail post! :)
I bought two super awesome looking nail polishes from Starrily recently,
and here is one of them!

This is one coat of 'Unicorn Chronicles' over 2 coats of Sinful Colors' 'In the Mist'.

'Unicorn Chronicles' is a clear base topcoat with differently sized pastel & iridescent glitter.
I really liked it over the deep green because it reminded me of a unicorn emerging from a mysterious, hidden forest. Or, something like that...

POLISH INFORMATION
Brand:  Starrily
Type: Glitter Topcoat
Formula: Awesome! Glitters like this can tend to be clumpy, but not this polish!
Opacity (1-5): 1
Application: Great! I didn't have to pick out any glitters at all. They came out like this in one stroke. How often does that happen?!
Price: $9 
Get This: her Etsy site



I was uber, uber pleased with this polish.
The formula and application were divine, especially for glitters.
This topcoat would look amazing on a lot of polishes;
I'll try to have it paired with others up soon.
What do you guys think?


Definitely check this indie maker out- some great neon glitters out right now, also!

1 comment:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)