Followers

COMING SOON!





7/4/13

* July 4th look *

Happy Independence Day!
For those of you from the US :)
In honor of this holiday,
I've recreated a patriotic look from one I found quite some time ago on Pinterest,
so this is by no means my own creation-
I just always thought it looked fun!



'Murica!
The red eyebrows are crazy and fun.
I see Phyrra color her eyebrows all the time and it can look cool,
although red eyebrows is never something I would wear out of my house, personally :)

I had a blast recreating this look.
Reminded me why I love makeup!
And Sugarpill & BFTE couldn't be better cosmetics to work with :D



I used:
Too Faced's Shadow Insurance
Sugarpill's 'Tako'- browbone
BFTE's 'Blueberry' & Sugarpill's 'Afterparty'- crease
MUG's 'Razzleberry' & BFTE's 'Addicted'- lid
BFTE's 'Blue Bayou'- waterline
Covergirl Line Exact liquid eyeliner
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes
'Razzleberry' over eyebrows




What do you think?
Have a safe & happy holiday!



1 comment:

  1. wow you went all out, what a cool look! i LOVE the eyebrows!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)