Followers

COMING SOON!





7/3/13

From the Vault- 'Anita' & 'American Pie'

Happy Wednesday, guys!
I have two throwback polishes from last year for you guys.
Here is Darling Diva Polish's 'Anita' (2 coats)
over Essie's 'Blue Rhapsody', with Milani's Red FX & Pure Ice's 'Strapless' as accent nails.


'Anita' is from DDP last year, and is a clear base with holo microglitter, tiny holo hexes, and medium red, white, & blue hexes. 

You can tell the Milani somehow missed my eye & got totally clumped and gross.
I was super pleased with the Pure ICE polish, though. Reminds me of the Pixie Dust polishes that are big now :)
'Anita' is a nice little topcoat, though a little gloopy.
Still love it over the Essie though.




Next up,
Candy Lacquer's 'American Pie' from last year over Sinful Colors' 'Sugar Rush':

'American Pie' is a clear base with red & white microglitter, medium red, white, & blue hexes, and white & blue bar glitter.

I can't figure out why I've never tried this indie brand again,
because it goes on flawlessly!
(although, it looks an awful lot like the polish form yesterday, doesn't it?)




Welp,
closing the vault back for now.
STAY TUNED for my July 4th makeup in tomorrow's post!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)