How's that for alliteration???
Anyway, despite all the crazy and bright shadows that I own,
I rarely wear them out.
During the day I have a super basic neutral look that I wear,
but when I got out to grab drinks or something at night,
I spice it up a tiiiiiiny bit.
Ocassionally I'll post my latest nighttime neutral look
(see the last one here, which was many months ago),
and here is my current one!
UD Primer Potion
UD's 'Deep End'
SYN Cosmetics' 'Trace', 'Blaze', 'Synfused', & 'Down'
Covergirl Line Exact liquid eyeliner
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara
I don't usually do this (though maybe I should more),
but i'm giving a step by step process for this one!
No pictures of the process though, so not a legit tutorial :/
1. Apple primer on lids.
2. With a fluffy brush, apply 'Synfused' over the brow bone.
3. With a skinny, thin brush apply 'Deep End' in the crease lightly.
4. With a blending brush, apply 'Deep End' and then 'Down' over the crease.
5. With a fluffy crease brush, apply 'Down' over the crease.
6. With a shadow brush, apply 'Synfused', 'Trace', & 'Blaze' respectively.
7. With an eyeliner brush, apply the previous 3 shadows on the waterline.
8. With a wedged makeup sponge, dab a small spot of foundation on it and sweep the sponge under the eyes and the corners to get rid of any fallout, and enhance the wing effect of the shadow.
9. Apple eyeliner.
10. Apply mascara and curl lashes :)