Followers

COMING SOON!





12/8/11

little favorites #1

as they say, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".
i like to apply that reasoning to some of the products i just can't get away from, one being:

(not the usual 'packaging'; this was obviously a Halloween special)

tada!
Bath & Bodyworks's 'Japanese Cherry Blossom' !!!
or, more clearly,


I know there are a million fragrances out there, but no matter how many i've tried- i always seem to come back to this one. This particular bottle was $10 or $12, i can't remember which since it's been awhile since I bought it... but you can always get it at a decent price.
I particularly love this in the winter/fall, because (though it's categorized as a 'sexy' scent) that's exactly what it reminds me of.  It's timeless and I feel warm, cozy, and yes- maybe even a little sexy- when i wear it :P

Would definitely recommend!

What's your favorite winter fragrance? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)