Followers

COMING SOON!





12/5/11

premise!

ALRIGHTY.
Basically i'm going to devote this whole blog to anything & everything beauty! I'm new to this whole blogging thing, but I'm going to do my best to make it worth a read :)

I'll be doing reviews of products that I have in my possession, discussing new products that I'm interested in/are popular/new to the scene, & hopefully will meet some new people and learn a ton more about the beauty and blogging world along the way!

My primary obsession is with make-up (eye shadow in particular) but i'll discuss fragrance, hair, nails, & other assorted beauty products :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)