Followers

COMING SOON!





12/11/11

(mini) haul !

So I went on a mini shopping spree (for i'm on a pathetically strict budget) and got 5 new polishes to add to my teeny tiny collection!


Woo! Since i've recently decided to quit biting my nails, I got these in the hopes that I can wear them soon on my slightly less crappy nails :) HOORAH!


I bought:

Nicole by OPI's 'Rich in Spirit'



Essie's 'Buy me a Cameo'



Nicole by OPI's 'Gone Wishin'



Sally Hansen's 'Platinum'




Sally Hansen's 'Pink Promise'

: )

i'm quite happy with my purchases. I'll try to get some of these on here soon!
Do any of you have any of these already? If so, what do you think about them?




1 comment:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)