Followers

COMING SOON!





3/8/12

DayGlow splatter mani

hey guys,
super excited about tonight's post.
DayGlow was in town recently & I wasn't able to go due to not having anyone to watch my daughter :/ boo.
SO, i thought I'd at least do a little mani inspired by it's amazingness.

For those of you who don't know what it is,
let me enlighten you:


......

YEAH
THAT F-ING AWESOME.
jangkjabgkjabgjkadbgajkg
:)

Anyway,
I had been wanting to try a splatter mani for awhile & this finally sent me over the hump to do it.

xD

This was a ton of fun to do.
I made a total mess & felt like a 5 year old in art class.
I used the straw method with some cheap bendy straws I found at Kroger.

The polishes I used are:
China Glaze's 'White on White' as the base
Zoya's 'Robyn'
Sally Hansen's 'Sun Kissed'
PureICE's 'Wild Thing'
China Glaze's 'Gorgeous'

It still looks really wonky compared to the other splatter manis i've seenm
but you gotta start somewhere, right?!
:)

9 comments:

  1. I love it! It looks like the 80s threw up on your nails. hehe I still haven't tried this but it's on my to do list! those dayglow parties look awesome, I'd so love to get in on one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! & YOU SHOULD. its basically the funnest thing on the planet.

      Delete
  2. Too cute!! These nails are awesome!! I haven't had the guts to try a splatter mani yet, I love love love yours! =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dayglow is in Nashville April 20th, btw. :P It was in Knoxville this past week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah the knox show is the one I was talking about. you going to the one here?

      Delete
    2. Negative. Not worth the money.

      Delete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)