Followers

COMING SOON!





3/7/12

'do-re-me....'

helloooooooooo!
the week is halfway over,
& Nit Grit is just one more day away :tup

Tonight I have a stamping mani for you. I'm still really new to the stamping world and working on my technique, but I did do something today that I quite liked & wanted to share.

* woo, flipped photo!

*fluorescent lighting

Hoorah! Though I messed up my thumb, I really liked this little design. With the show coming up, I felt like doing something musical :tone

I used China Glaze's 'White on White' as the base (2 coats), then stamped this pattern from Konad plate m73 with konad's black nail polish.

I wish I was ambidextrous because the nails on my right hand are in SO much better shape,
but alas- i am not. I'm really going to try to start getting more pictures of them, though.

Anyway, short little post tonight,
but I'm happy with it :)


5 comments:

  1. So pretty, I love it! You did a very nice job. I'm still trying to get better at stamping. I'm thinking about investing in some Konad stamping polishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! yeah i hadn't initially planned to get any, but I quickly realized it's hard to get a good stamp without them :/ Theyre pretty cheap, though, at least

      Delete
  2. Your manicures are awesome and I specially love this one as I'm fond of music!
    Would you like us to follow each other? I do appreciate your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)