Followers

COMING SOON!





9/15/13

Cozy Sweaters

FINALLY, finally it has felt like Fall here in TN.
In honor of that, I painted this mani to celebrate the coming season & use some of my new polishes :)


Here's 2 coats of Essie's 'Don't Sweater It' & 'Beyond Cozy (accent).

'Don't Sweater It' is "warm, cozy, creamy mauve" from their Fall 2012 Stylenomics collection. It almost looks brown in some light, but I love it both ways. Definitely a prefect polish for Fall.

'Beyond Cozy' is a fantastic "silvery gold glitter" from their Winter 2012 collection. The sparkle in this is insane, and I love that it leans gold or silver depending upon the light.
Definitely gets me in the mood for the holidays! :)



What do you guys think of these polishes?
Have you tried them before?
I really love them together :)

4 comments:

  1. Love these two colors together. I love muted colors for fall.

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so pretty! And they look great together!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)