Followers

COMING SOON!





9/21/13

Look w/ Lancome Color Design 'Mint Jolie' palette

So among some other awesome Lancome goodies I got for my birthday
was this gorgeous palette: Lancome Color Design in 'Mint Jolie'.



Gorgeous, right?!
You can see it gives you 5 shimmery shadows along with two mini brushes.
I've never used an Lancome products,
 but was super stoked to try this bad boy.


For my first time playing with this,
I just used the shadows in their recommended areas.
Here's what I ended up with:


I also used Lancome 'Red Stiletto' on my lips.




I don't have much mint green colored shadows at all,
and I REALLY loved how this looked on my eyes.
The shadows applied easily and were great quality (as to be expected from Lancome).
The only thing I didn't like was the highlighter shadow.
Though gorgeous, it's a bit too chunky of a glitter for me & is a little hard to apply.
Other than that, however- i love this palette!


The lipstick is definitely a kick ass red ;)
Love it.




What are your thoughts?
Have you tried Lancome?
Let me know!

2 comments:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)