Followers

COMING SOON!





9/12/13

Sephora/Bday Haul

So thanks to some extra money and my bday,
i've been able to score some pretty awesome products in the past week.
;P

These three little numbers from Sephora:

The foundation is something I already use & have been for awhile now,
but the other two products are totally new to me :)



Also, I was gifted this amazing beauty gift set from Lancome!

Ahh! Just look at all the goodies!
I cannot wait to try them all.
I've never used Lancome but know it's a great brand,
 so I'm really stoked :)



Have yall tried any of these products here?
What are your thoughts?
Let me know!

2 comments:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)