Followers

COMING SOON!





9/17/13

Urban Decay's Vice 2 palette & swatches!

YAYAYAY.
UD always has and very well always may be one of my favorite, if not my top favorite,
makeup brand(s).
So when I found out they were releasing the next installment of their Vice palette,
I was beyond stoked.
TWENTY MORE BRAND NEW SHADES?
Yussssssss.


Behold, Vice 2:





Swatches!
(swatched on bare skin, dry, with no primer)



THESE ARE ALL LIKE BUTTAH.
But really. No grit. No chunky glitter.
Just all smooth, buttery amazing-ness.
By the looks of it, possibly the very best palette UD has released yet.
I'm uber impressed!



These are all wonderful shades for the upcoming Fall & Winter season.
I cannot freaking wait to create some looks with these!!

What do you guys think?


6 comments:

  1. I'm really liking Prank and Damaged! They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait. I love the original Vice palette. I am looking at the swatches of the entire first row and in la la love with that beautiful lovesick color and the silver shimmer, and then those pinks!.Then I saw the teal and gold and mossy green int he second row... drool. Look at all the neutrals in the last row, this is like the Naked palette only with a mini rainbow added. Total shadow love. I must have this palette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the original Vice, too! If you liked it, you really love this one. The shadows are even better quality, in my opinion-- so they're AWESOME! :)

      Delete
  3. i agree that this palette was awesome! eyeshadows are so buttery soft :)

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for this!! I plan on getting it during the F&F sale.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)