Followers

COMING SOON!





9/26/13

Nail Mail & NOPI Gumdrop polish

I've been eyeballing the Gumdrop polishes from NOPI for awhile now.
They're super similar to Zoya's Pixie polishes & OPI's Liquid Sand.
I finally picked up 'Cinna-man of my Dreams' the other day,
and here's 3 coats + 1 coat of SV.


'Cinna-man of my Dreams' is a mostly warm, rose colored super fine glitter with some other variously colored fine glitters mixed in as well. You can really see the blue and almost holo glitters in the sunlight. 3 coats was best for this polish,
and man, is it gorgeous !! Even without the top coat,
this sparkled like crazy.
And ya'll know I love me a good sparkle ;)

NOPI brushes are some of my very favorite out there,
so this definitely applied like a dream.
I can't wait to try more from the Gumdrop collection.





NEXT UP, NAIL MAIL !

Being that Fall is upon us and Halloween is just around the corner,
it was time to get some new indies :)
Here's my most recent Halloween/Fall nail mail!

Can you guess which amazing indie maker made these babies?
;)
Stay tuned for swatches of them all in the next few weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)