Followers

COMING SOON!





9/7/13

Zoya 'Faye'

Happy Saturday!
I have an UH MAZING polish for you today.
I recently grabbed some Zoyas from my local ULTA,
& this was one of them. Wow!!


Here's 2 coats of 'Faye'.

I mean, BAM!
'Faye' is a "bronzed mauve with purple and brown undertones, flooded with bright gold sparkle". And they are not joking. This thing sparkles like nobody's business, which is one of the many reason I love Zoya. It's ridiculous how much sparkle this gets in the sunlight.
Just beautiful!


POLISH INFORMATION
Brand:  Zoya
Type: Metallic
Formula: Awesome
Opacity (1-5): 4
Application: Fantastic
Price: $8
Get This: ULTA or Zoya.com



What do you guys think of this polish?


6 comments:

  1. I love this polish! It's gorgeous and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! and I Know, right?! This bad boy blew me away. I freaking love Zoya

      Delete
  2. Perfect for fall, so gorgeous.
    New follower xx

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this shimmers in the sun! It is so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)