Followers

COMING SOON!





9/22/13

Fall Apple Picking

Today is the first day of Fall!
Finally :)
In honor of that, I have my first official Fall indie polish for you today.
This is actually a polish from last year,
but my blog was still in it's infancy when I first swatched it,
and I figured it'd be good to go back  and swatch it again :)


Here's 1 coat of 'Apple Picking' from Oopsie Daises over Zoya's 'Flynn '.

^ in shade

'Apple Picking' is a clear base with red & green microglitter
and medium sized orange, yellow, red, & green hex glitter.
It's perfect for Fall, and I really loved it over' 'Flynn'.

Formula from 'Apple Picking' couldn't have been better,
and it applied awesomely- no toothpick to dig glitters out here!


What do you guys think?





2 comments:

  1. Such a cute fall combination!
    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect fall mani. yay for my favorite season!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)