Followers

COMING SOON!





2/13/15

Colourpop Cosmetics lippie stix- 'Dalia'

So not only is the name of this lippie six seductive,
but WAIT until you see this bad boy.
With Valentine's day right around the corner-
if you're wanting to feel sexy and daring...
slap this sucker on.


Here's 'Dalia':



 (indoor lighting)




Natural Lighting:

'



Sorry for the ghettofabulous pics;
I know they're a bit of a mess.
I've been super busy lately,
but I had to get this bad boy out!


For just $5, you can't beat it.





2 comments:

  1. Play bazaar
    satta king
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar Har Dilka ek raz hota hai
    Har baat ka ek andaz hota hai
    Jab tak na lage bewafai ki thokar
    Har kisi ko apni pyar par naaz hota he.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)