Followers

COMING SOON!





2/22/15

Revlon's Matte Lip Balm- 'Sultry'

Happy Sunday Funday!
Ya'll know I have a slight obsession with Revlon's matte lip balms.
I snagged a new shade in the grocery store the other day,
'Sultry'!


Sultry is a medium-rose shade.



Here it is in indoor lighting:



... and natural lighting:
(definitely more pink)



I'm IN LOVE with these lip balms.
There hasn't been a single once I've tried that I didn't like.
They're a great price, go on super smoothly, last long, smell good, and are super easy to apply.
What more could you want?!


I haven't tried the lip balms that have a shine/sheen to them yet as matte is my favorite look.
Have you tried any of Revlon's balms- matte or not?






1 comment:

  1. Ohhh its so pretty in natural light, gorgeous rosey-pink!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)