Followers

COMING SOON!





2/22/15

Revlon's Matte Lip Balm- 'Sultry'

Happy Sunday Funday!
Ya'll know I have a slight obsession with Revlon's matte lip balms.
I snagged a new shade in the grocery store the other day,
'Sultry'!


Sultry is a medium-rose shade.



Here it is in indoor lighting:



... and natural lighting:
(definitely more pink)



I'm IN LOVE with these lip balms.
There hasn't been a single once I've tried that I didn't like.
They're a great price, go on super smoothly, last long, smell good, and are super easy to apply.
What more could you want?!


I haven't tried the lip balms that have a shine/sheen to them yet as matte is my favorite look.
Have you tried any of Revlon's balms- matte or not?






3 comments:

  1. Ohhh its so pretty in natural light, gorgeous rosey-pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wada Humne Kiya tha Nibhane ke Liye,ek DIL diya tha ek DIL pane ke Liye,unhone Mohabbat sikha di hume or kaha,Humne toh Mohabbat ki thi tumhe Aazmane ke liye ! ! ! Play bazaar
    satta king
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)