Followers

COMING SOON!





2/6/15

ColourPop Lippie Stix 'Ellarie'

Well, I have a newfound obsession.
I was told by GaGa for Nails to try Colourpop Cosmetics,
and I'm highly impressed!


I bought two matte lippie stix from them;
here is the first!
'Ellarie'


This hippie stix is described as a "deep, sultry cranberry"...
uh, yes, please!


Here it is in indoor lighting:


Annnnd in natural lighting:


It's absolutely gorgeous,
though I found it to be much lighter than the picture portrayed on their website.
Either way, I love it.


These stix are super easy to apply (even with my shaky hands)
and they feel great on.
Can't wait to buy more! :)))






1 comment:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)