Followers

COMING SOON!





2/16/15

Frozen! makeup look

Seeing as how my part of Tennessee has been under an ice storm for the past 12 hours,
I figured it was only appropriate to do a look based off of
Elsa from Frozen.

I know basically everyone has already created this look,
but I haven't.
So.
I gave it a go.




Here's my wearable, Elsa makeup look:




I used:
Too Faced's Shadow Insurance

BFTE's 'Last Call' &, Urban Decay's 'Alchemy' & 'Vanity', 
and Sleek's 'Flump' & 'Sugarlite'- inner/outer corners

Sleek's 'Parma Violet'- crease

SYN Cosmetics' 'Trance'- middle of lid

SYN Cosmetics' 'Case'- lower lash line

L'Oreal Butterfly Intenza mascara & Younique 3D lash mascara- lashes





1 comment:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)