Followers

COMING SOON!





2/19/15

Frigid February

So, in honor of us here in TN having record breaking sub-zero temperatures tonight,
I have a frosty, frigid look :)






I decided to do a darker color on my inner corners
rather than on the outer side, like usual.
I like how it turned out :)
I wish you could see the glitter and sparkle from a couple of the pigments I used more, 
but I'm overall pleased! :)



I used:
Too Faced's Shadow Insurance
UD's 'Truth'- brow bone
Sugarpill's 'Afterparty' & SYN Cosmetics' 'Famous'- crease
SYN Cosmetics' 'Dap'- highlight
UD's 'Heroine' & SYN Cosmetics' 'Delusion'- inner corners
UD's 'Kiddie Pool'- lid
Younique 3D lash mascara- lashes






1 comment:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)