Followers

COMING SOON!





2/19/15

Frigid February

So, in honor of us here in TN having record breaking sub-zero temperatures tonight,
I have a frosty, frigid look :)






I decided to do a darker color on my inner corners
rather than on the outer side, like usual.
I like how it turned out :)
I wish you could see the glitter and sparkle from a couple of the pigments I used more, 
but I'm overall pleased! :)



I used:
Too Faced's Shadow Insurance
UD's 'Truth'- brow bone
Sugarpill's 'Afterparty' & SYN Cosmetics' 'Famous'- crease
SYN Cosmetics' 'Dap'- highlight
UD's 'Heroine' & SYN Cosmetics' 'Delusion'- inner corners
UD's 'Kiddie Pool'- lid
Younique 3D lash mascara- lashes






2 comments:

  1. Play bazaar
    satta king
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar Khuda ne jab ishq banaya hoga,.,.,
    To khud ajmaya hoga,.,.,
    Hamari to aukaat hi kya hai,.,.,
    Is ishq ne khuda ko bhi rulaya hoga,.,.,

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)