Followers

COMING SOON!





2/14/15

V-Day look :)

I'm sure many of you lovely ladies have plans for Valentine's day,
single or not.
If so, you might want fun but wearable Valentine's day look.
I've created one today that I would totally wear out for the holiday.
<3







I used:
Too Faced's Shadow Insurance
Sleeks 'Parma Violet' & 'Flump'- crease
Lime Crime's 'Pearl-ple' & SYN Cosmetics' 'Case'- highlight
SYN Cosmetics' 'Trace'- inner corners
SYN Cosmetics' 'Dash'& 'Smooch'- lid
SYN Cosmetics' 'Romance'- lower lash line
Revlon's 'Matte Balm in 'Elusive'- lips


I actually really liked this look.
It's soft and flirty :))

2 comments:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)