Followers

COMING SOON!





2/16/12

Feb. Birchbox :)

good afternoon, fellow bloggers :e
It was sunny and nice long enough today for me to take my daughter to the park and let her swing on a swing for the first time ever- hilarious.

Anyway,
like a lot of you, I received (finally) my Feb. Birchbox a couple days ago!
This was my first one & it was filled with lovely goodies.

From L to R:
Juice Beauty's Blemish Clearing Serum
Juicy Couture's 'Viva La Juicy'
Benta Berry's G-1 Moisturizing Face Cream


Eye Rock's 'Designer Liner'

I actually already have a larger bottle of Viva La Juicy, reviewed here. It's definitely my favorite fragrance to wear right now :)

The 'designer eyeliner'... looks hilarious. You peel them off and stick them on.
...
:r
Can't wait to devote a post to that one, haha.

I'll go into the rest of the products in more depth once I've had a chance to use them & whatnot.
Have any of your tried any of these products?
What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)