Followers

COMING SOON!





2/27/12

a silky neutral

Hey guys,
perhaps not quite an exciting post as my last have been (to me, anyway),
but I love it nonetheless.


Tonight I give you: 'Buy Me A Cameo'


.
Though it looks unassuming and perhaps bland, this polish is probably one of my new favorites. I love this shade anyway on my nails, and the silky amazingness of this Essie makes it look totally luxe.

I used 2 coats here, but could have probably used a third.
As with all polishes with this finish, it showed every mistake so I had to be careful with my last strokes.

I hated even showing these because my cuticles are in such bad shape, 
but there you have it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)