Followers

COMING SOON!





2/25/12

Rasta look :)

What a hellish evening :v
My daughter has cried for no apparent reason for the past 4  hours,
& when I finally get a chance to shower- there's no hot water.
yAY, LIFE.

....
/end rant.

Anyway,
I meant to do this look the other day to go along with my 'rasta' nails, but I just didn't have time.
So when I got a second today I gave it a go.
I'm quite happy with the results :O

I managed to use all 5 colors from my nails last night, 
with the help of a great lipstick :)
( I realize the left eyeliner wing is kinda wonky, but I was too lazy to fix it :x)

*close up

*closer up

ta da!

I used:
ULTA's metallic white shadow on the inner corners
ULTA's metallic yellow in the middle
Urban Decay's 'Homegrown' on the outer part of the lid
Urban Decay's 'Black Out' on the crease
Covergirl lipstick in 'Hot Passion'

This was my first time using any ULTA brand makeup,
and the shadows worked like a dream!
I didn't use any primer & they're staying power was still pretty damn good.
Not quite as good as UD, but still great ;)


Welp, there you have it-
my take on a Jamaica/Rasta look!

What do ya'll think?

1 comment:

  1. It looks awesome! I do love your looks. So jealous. I need to break out of my neutrals kick and use some color!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)