Followers

COMING SOON!





8/2/12

9 Days of my Head in the Gutter- Day 9

Alas!
We have reached the last day in my adult series! :/
The final polish in the Dolly DOES Polish collection is 'Walk of Shame'.


This is a royal purple with violet/pink glass fleck shimmer.


Here you can juuuuuuust see the hints of violet and pink. I wasn't able to get any pictures of this in the sunlight (wahh!) but you can REALLY see the pink then. 
Here i've used 2 coats, and easily reached opacity.

I'm not usually that much of a fan of deep purples on me because i think it clashes with my skin tone, BUT, i was surprised how much I totally loved this polish!
It really became a favorite.


SO, what do you guys think?
I'm going to do a review/follow up post of this whole collection here soon
ALSO,
make sure you check out my first look for the Penguin Makeup Challenge!
Let me know what you think!
:)


3 comments:

  1. This is a great purple! I usually avoid them because it is so difficult to photograph their color accurately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous polish. Catching up on posts so my comments are going to be all kinds of out of order. haha

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)