Followers

COMING SOON!





8/8/12

The Penguin Makeup Challenge- Day 2

Hello, lovlies! :)
I'm pretty stoked about today's post because it's the second look for the Penguin Makeup Challenge! (see Day 1 here)
Today's look had to be ONLY black and another color.
I've been itching to use some fantastic blues that I have,
so now was my perfect chance :)





I used:
Too Faced's Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay's 'Deep End' & 'Jinx' on lid
UD's 'Blackout' & 'Oil Slick' on outer corner and crease
UD's 'Shattered' on brow bone
Covergirl liquid eyeliner
Covergirl Lashblast mascara


I have to say, I really, really liked this look.
As I've said before, I really like bright blues against my eye color.
The pigmentation of 'Deep End' and 'Jinx' are amazing.
Unfortunately I don't think either color is available anymore :(
But UD's 'Haight' comes pretty close and could possssssibly do the trick instead.
'Blackout' is of course UD's infamous matte, pitch black shadow that's amazing.
I added 'Oil Slick' for the glitter and extra shimmer :p
Since we could only use TWO colors,
I didn't get to highlight my brow bone with 'Vanilla' like I like to,
so I made do with a tiny bit of 'Shattered' instead.


The look isn't quite as polished as I'd like,
but I totally love it anyway.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?!

Check out the other awesome ladies participating in this challenge :)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks! :) i like it more than any others i've done for awhile

      Delete
  2. Awww. This is such a pretty look! I think a lot of us decided to go with turquoise :D

    Have a lovely day!
    xo Deja

    -Deja Zu-

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)