Followers

COMING SOON!





8/12/12

'Asphyxiated' look

Hey everyone!
Hope your day has gone fabulously.
Quick post today-
I have a look for you featuring a couple of my newer shadows.


*straight on

So aside from greens and blues, purples are another absolute favorite of mine to wear on my eyes! 

Swatches (all Urban Decay):
* FRom L to R: 'Rockstar', 'Grifter', 'Asphyxia' & 'Polyester Bride'


I like that the purples in this look are a bit more subdued than many of the other looks i've done with purples. This is totally something I would wear out. I really love it.

What do you guys think?!?
Thanks for reading :)




4 comments:

  1. purple is my favorite color to wear on my eyes, it looks amazing with brown eyes. i love how you did this! really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reeeeally love how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)