Followers

COMING SOON!





10/9/12

'Apple Picking' in the Fall

Hey everyone!
It's FINALLY begun to consistently feel like Fall here in Tennessee :))
love it.


So Sunday was my daughter's first birthday,
and we spent some family time going to this farm nearby that had pumpkins, hay rides, a petting zoo, homemade goods, etc. It was great!
A couple weeks ago I came across this fantastic polish on Etsy,
and knew I'd have an occasion to wear it soon...
Sunday proved to be the perfect day!


I give you Oopsie Daisies 'Apple Picking'.
macro! :)

'Apple Picking' has fabulous primary orange, yellow, red, and green hexagonal glitter mixed with red microglitter in a clear base (it looks cloudy in the bottle but that's just because of the suspension base she uses- it dries clear!).


Here's 1 coat over NOPI's 'Hard Kourt Fashionista' & Sinful Colors' 
'Into The Mist' on my ring finger:
(my cuticles got DESTROYED in the cold, windy weather at my daughter's bday party the day before :( working to repair them- sorry they're more hideous than normal!)


I. LOVE. THIS. !!
This little guy is the perfect Fall polish. It goes great with tons of colors (see her Etsy site),
but I liked it best with this chocolate brown and deep green. It was SUPER smooth and fluid to work with, and dried totally flat and easy.

I got this for $8 on her Etsy site, and shipping was super expedient. This was my first purchase from this maker, and I can't wait to try other polishes by Oopsie Daisies now! :)
What do you guys think?
Have any of you tried any polishes from this shop?

3 comments:

  1. Really pretty, I love the base colors you used! Perfect for fall :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this indie brand yet, but I love your combination! Definitely reminds me of apples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to her!!! this is a great fall glitter!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)