Followers

COMING SOON!





10/30/12

October favorites!

Hey everyone :)
The end of October is almost here,
so that means it's time for my monthly favorites!



1. 'Echo Beach' & 'Armor' from Urban Decay's The Vice Palette
'Echo Beach' is on the bottom row, second from the left.
'Armor' is on the second-to-bottom row, last on the right.
(swatches are here)
I've been using both these shadows together everyday for a simply, daytime look and i LOVE them!



2. Essie's 'Yogaga'

This is a gorgeous beige creme. It's part of a collection based along the same lines- calm and soothing shades. I've used it most recently on the blog here, but I love wearing it all the time because it's a great go-to shade. Definitely recommend this baby!




3. Syn Cosmetics's 'Synfused'

This was one of the first shades I ever tried from this company,
and it's definitely my favorite so far. It's a beautiful, silver-gold metallic. You can see a swatch here. I've used it with a couple looks already and it's perfect. You can buy it here on their website for a mere $6.50 !!



4. Sinful Colors' Muse Collection
'Rain Storm', 'Muse', 'Into the Mist', & 'Smokin'
This isn't the entire collection- it's just the ones I bought.
However, these have been some of THE best Fall/Winter polishes I've used this past month.
The formula was actually great and they served as bases for lots of mani's I did w/ glitter top coats. Theyre SUPER cheap and you can find them at any local drugstore!



That's it for this month.
Which of these have you tried?
What products were your favorite from this month?
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)