Followers

COMING SOON!





10/2/12

September favorites!!

Good morning, guys!
I almost let September end without remembering to do my monthly favorites! :0
So despite being a little late, here they are:


1. Japanese Cherry Blossom perfume
This has been the one and only consistent scent I've used over the past five years (or more). 
I usually am not that much of a fan of floral scents, but this baby is one of my absolute favorite smells ever. With "notes' of asian pear, Fuji apple, Kyoto Rose, Japanese cherry blossom,  mimosa petals, vanilla rice, cinnamon incense, and imperal Amber (among others) this is a great year-round scent, but I usually save it for Fall and Winter. It's a part of Bath & Body Works' Signature Collection, so I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon (yay!). You can get this as a shimmer mist, lotion, fragrance mist, shower gel, etc. all at Bath & Body Works' website- and ALL for a great price. It just smells wonderful!




2. Urban Decay's Naked Skin Foundation

This is amazing! I JUST did a review of this sucker here, so check the post for all the details!
Pros, cons, comparisons, etc. :)




3. Sugarpill's 'Love+' blended with UD's 'Jet'

These two shadows I first saw paired with one another on a look Bows & Curtsies did on her blog. It was a shade I (somehow) hadn't really seen before and i LOVED it. I couldn't wait to try to re-create it and the look myself. The full post is here, but these 2 pics show you the gorgeous, deep, wine-red color the two shadows make when blended together! So pretty. Great look Fall!




4. 'Gunmetal'

This is the first ever polish I'd tried from Urban Decay, and man, was it awesome. You can see the full post HERE, but suffice it to say that it was gorgeous, great formula, no chipping, and great for Fall and Winter!



That's it for this month!
What are your thoughts on my favorites?
What was YOUR favorite this past month?


1 comment:

  1. Excellent picks! I absolutely LOVE Japanese Cherry Blossom! And I have been dying to try the new UD foundation, I'm glad you like it. I've heard good things =)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)