Followers

COMING SOON!





1/21/12

'Beauty From the Earth' swatches!

AHHH! :e
So excited about tonight's post.
 Aside from Lime Crime, BFTE is the other cosmetic brand I reached out to. I've seen it featured on several legit make up blogs & figured I had to try it myself. 

One of the GREAT things about BFTE is that (at least for eye shadows) they allow you to either purchase a regular 'jar' of  the shadow ($6.50) OR a sample size... which is only $2! Seeing as how I didn't know too much about this brand, I ordered 6 sample sizes of six different eye shadows.


Ok, here we go:

* 'Oak' is a vivi brown with shimmer. I know I'll be using this quite often :)

* 'Raspberry' is a bright, shimmering pink. As I've said, I'm usually not a fan of faint, light pinks... but this is different. Though it's really a medium pink ( as in, not faint pink but also NOT hot pink) it's... potency (for lack of a better word) is amazing. no subtlety here!

* 'Atomic Teal' is a shimmery, black-teal. I'm super excited to use this.

* 'Last Dance' is a warm, purple-plum shade with pearl shimmer. I don't really have any other shadows like this so i'm anxious to try this one, also.

* '7 Seas' is fabulous! It's a matte, ocean green-blue & super vibrant. Like 'Last Dance', I don't really have anything like it so I can't wait to try it out.

* 'Big Island' is, aside from 'Oak', the shadow I was most excited about since I use these colors most often. It's a golden brown with green, gold, and pink micro glitter, and is supposed to resemble wet sand!


SWATCHES!

* 'Big Island', '7 Seas', & 'Last Dance'

* 'Raspberry', 'Oak', & 'Atomic Teal'

So there you have it. Since I just got these in today, I haven't really had a chance to do any looks with them yet. But I'll be sure to post some soon!


Do any of you have any BFTE cosmetics?! What are your opinions on it?




2 comments:

  1. These look These look great! I don't own any BFTE, the only mineral shadows I have are from bare escentuals. I can't wait for looks with these! And I lOVE Big Island. I'm a big fan of neutral eyeshadow, I almost want to buy this just from your swatch!! My little eyes can't handle bright colors - but those neutrals look lovely. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you do with these.!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)