Followers

COMING SOON!





1/29/12

n00b Week! Day 1- HITS 'Afrodite'

HAPPY SUNDAY FUNDAY!

^_^

So since I've got several new polishes over the past week or two, I decided to dedicate the next week or so to n00b week :)

There aren't many introductions needed for tonight's polish- it can pretty much speak for itself :)




* daylight

* fluorescent light

Hooray! :r
' Afrodite' is described as bright pink linear holographic polish... though I think the 'bright' part isn't totally accurate. It's more of a soft pink, but I like it all the same :d However, the consistency was a littttttle gloopy. As with the other HITS i've tried, it DID dry super fast- which is always nice :) This is the first 'mani' i've done in a long time that didn't get almost immediately messed up afterward. I try to do too much or my daughter JUST SO HAPPENS to need me right after I finish :$

Anyways, I love this little doll of a polish.
What do you guys think?

Have a good night!



4 comments:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)