Followers

COMING SOON!





1/12/12

I've Got the Blues Week : Day 4- 'Aruba Blue'

Hiiiiiiiiii ;)

Im not so sure I'm going to have time to post tomorrow due to a full day, so i'm going to go ahead and post tomorrow's polish- tonight.
:O


Quickly, I give you Essie's 'Aruba Blue'.
* fluorescent lighting


*regular indoor lighting


Above is two coats of 'Aruba Blue'. It's a beautiful, sapphire blue with a slight shimmer. It actually reminds me very much of China Glaze's 'Blue Year's Eve'- swatched here. I loved the richness and glossy-ness of this polish. I'm not usually a fan of deep/bright blue on my hands, but this polish really began to grow on me. The consistency was a little thin/watery for my liking, but it was good enough. As with most Essie's, you can find it at the Targets, Walmarts, Walgreens, etc. :)



'Aruba Blue' calls to mind a beach scene,.
& this song is one of my favorite beachy tunes :)

6 comments:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)