Followers

COMING SOON!





1/12/12

I've Got the Blues Week : Day 3- 'Rich in Spirit'

goooooood afternoon, ya'll.
Welp, classes officially started back today :(
In honor of such, I picked one of my favorite blues for today's polish.

NOPI's 'Rich in Spirit'

* fluorescent lighting



* regular, indoor lighting

ALLLLLLLLRIGHTY.
'Rich in Spirit' is a metallic, silvery blue that is gorgeous 8)
One of my favorite colors to wear on my nails is silver, & this gives me a nice variation. I think it would look quite nice with this look, also. This polish is a great, wintery shade and is definitely one I can't wait to wear again :i



1 comment:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)