Followers

COMING SOON!





1/5/12

glitter badge!

WHATSUP WHATSUP.
(anyone seen 'Sex Drive'?...)
:]

Okay, so Kaki over at 'Glitter Obsession' gave me this awesome little number.


Ze glitter badge! 
If you'd have told me a year ago that I would be as glitter obsessed as I am now I would have laughed in your face. I don't know what it was, but after having a little girl & becoming a mother- I became a WHOLE lot more game to embrace some of the girly things in life that I had snubbed before. 

Anyway,
I'm supposed to post some pictures of my favorite glitter polish (to be worthy, of course). Now there's no way that I could pick JUST ONE glitter polish, so i decided to post a swatch of all my favorites :p



* from L to R: China Glaze's 'Snowglobe', CG's ' Blonde Bombshell', PureICE's 'Spit Fire', & Wet  n Wild's 'Party of Five Glitters'

* Sally Hansen's 'In the Spotlight' & OPI's 'How's It Snowin'

* OPI's 'A Sparkle Yule Love'

* Sally Hansen's 'Ice Queen'


Anyway, I absolutely love these 8 glitters. Some are newer & i'll post more in depth swatches of them later on. But this will have to suffice for now? 
What do you guys think?!


I now pass this on to:





3 comments:

  1. I totally just bought Uce Qyern and in The Spotlight. I was like 'Wha? new glitter?' you know what they say about great minds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love 'In the Spotlight', I haven't seen that one before, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)