Followers

COMING SOON!





7/9/12

Day 3: your child's favorite TV show!

Itttttt's Monday!
meh.
Though I start a new summer class today,
and i'm pretty excited/nervous about it :x

Anyway,
i'm pretty excited to share today's mani with you.
The theme was your child's favorite TV show.
Being that my daughter is only 9 months, I don't really let her watch TV that much, (and she doesn't seem interested in it most of the time), BUT,
she DOES seem to absolutely. love. Mickey Moues Clubhouse :p
So that was my theme!


Here I created little mouse heads over a red base,
with some white polka dots- which seems to be the signature thing to do.

The black is Maybelline's Color Show in 'Onyx Rush'.
The base is NOPI's 'Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi' from the Kardashion Kolors collection.


I have to say i really, really loved the NOPI. It goes on just so smooth and was almost perfection. The brush size was just perfect for my nails, which are wider than most people's, it seems like.

Also, on my right hand,
(ink from my pen got on my ring finger right before I took this :/)

FINALLY some successful work with the dotting tool!
I have no idea why it took me so long to get the hang of it,
but I finally did.

I realllllly love this mani. I don't want to take it off!
My daughter seemed rather mesmerized with the polka dots, too :p

What do you guys think?
Stay tuned for more from this challenge tomorrow,
and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. This is cute!! I really like the red that you used for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks guys! yeah the red is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious! Love!
    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)