Followers

COMING SOON!





3/10/13

Easter egg stamping

Hey again everyone.
Hope your weekend has been awesome!
I have some silly stamping for you all today.
I'm not great at stamping,
but i've been really anxious to use some of the designs from my new Winstonia plates.


I used the same mani from yesterday because I really liked it as a background.
Here are some uneven little Easter eggs using plate W105 :)

So no matter how many times I tried,
I just could NOT get all of the egg stamp to transfer well.
Humph.
The plates are amazing, though :)


That's it for today.
I have an Easter look for you guys tomorrow, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)