Followers

COMING SOON!





3/7/13

SC Sugar Rush Collection- 'Cotton Candy'

Alas! We have reached the last polish in the Sugar Rush collection.
It's taken me longer than I wanted to post all of them,
but there you have it :X

Here's 3 coats of 'Cotton Candy'!

'Cotton Candy' is a lovely, bubblegum pink creme with slight shimmer.
I'm a sucker for light pinks like this,
and the shade really is just lovely.

POLISH INFORMATION
Brand: Sinful Colors
Type: Creme
Formula: Pretty good
Opacity (1-5): 3
Application: Okay, pretty streaky, though :/
Price:  $1.99
Get This: any local drugstore like Walgreens or big super markets like Walmart


What do you guys think of this polish?
What was your favorite polish from the collection?
Let me know, please! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this whole collection! This one is so fresh and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love a nice light pink! you can never have too many :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)